Weather Warning for coming weekend – Irish Schools/Universities & Skibbereen Regatta

Due to bad weather & unsafe conditions forecasted for the end of the week, it is looking doubtful that either the Schools Regatta/University Championships (Sat 13th) or Skibbereen Regatta (Sun 14th) will be able to go ahead.

A decision will be announced on Wednesday as to whether it will be safe to run either event when a more detailed forecast is available.

Stephen Hayes Dominic Casey
University Championships Skibbereen RC
& Schools Regatta

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s