Killorglin Rowing Club Puck Fair Raffle
Firstly, big thank you to all of you who supported the club over the Puck Fair festival! We were delighted with the response to our ‘Pull Like a Dog at Puck’ competition and the raffle itself, which was supported by local businesses and Club members with 16 raffle prizes donated in total!
A special thank you goes to Mrs. Jackie O’Connor – the owner of the wonderful Rumours Bistro in Glenbeigh for kindly allowing us to use her premises on the Square in Killorglin. The location and the premises itself made a huge difference to our collection. The premises are currently for sale/let, for anyone thinking of starting a business or relocating to Killorglin.
Secondly, well done to our raffle winners as well as our rowing competitors, who placed on top of the board and pulled the fastest score over the 250m in respective categories.
Finally, we hope that you all enjoyed the three days of Puck as much as we did and we hope to see you all again next year, with more prizes to be won!
Again, on behalf of all at Killorglin Rowing Club – thank you!
The winners of the raffle are:
- Susan Godwin – Nespresso Coffee Machine sponsored by Topline Boyles, Killorglin
- Aiman Sheehan – Hamper sponsored by Houlihan Buses
- Patricia Foley – Hamper sponsored by O’Donoghue Electrical
- Sylvia Damper –Hamper sponsored by The Invite Hub
- Paul O’Sullivan – Bottle of Dingle Vodka – Dingle Distillery
- Paudie O’Connor – Bottle of Dingle Gin – Dingle Distillery
- Margarete Hicky – Set of two towels by Linen Mills
- Gladis O’Sullivan –Vichy cosmetics sponsoder by Mulvihills Pharmacy Killorglin
- Shane McElroy – Fuel Voucher sponsored by SPAR Express, Killorglin
- Aidan O’Shea – Signed copy of ‘Beyond the limits’ adventure book by Ranulph Fiennes
- Tadeusz – Signed copy of ‘Beyond the limits’ adventure book by Ranulph Fiennes
- Nick Bentens – Signed copy of ‘Beyond the limits’ adventure book by Ranulph Fiennes
- Brendan McGovern – Signed copy of ‘Beyond the limits’ adventure book by Ranulph Fiennes
- William Mangan – Signed copy of ‘Beyond the limits’ adventure book by Ranulph Fiennes
- Aidan Clifford – Voucher to The Boatyard Restaurant in Dingle sponsored by The Boatyard Restaurant.
- Pat Curran – Voucher to The Hair Studio salon, Killorglin sponsored by The Hair Studio.
Congratulation to our lucky winners and thank you for purchasing the raffle lines at our Puck Fair collection. Your support is greatly appreciated.